Monday, April 22, 2019

Creating blog


Every time we get an access to internet or let’s say while logging in to facebook, we do come across a lot of pages. Some fake and some really useful.  Having said that a lot of you might have encountered some of the most popular pages where people maintain a kind of daily journal or even narrates stories or so. This kind of journal is known as blogs.  Blogs can be maintained either on a daily basis or the other way around.  People all around the world uses this kind of internet tool to be easily accessible and to convey their messages.

I used to and still follow few blogs of some of my friends and also of famous writers, but never really gave a thought of creating one. I was aware of blogs and I envy those who take out sometime to scribble something in their blog.  I find some blogs so inspiring that I even try and adapt or even analyze the things they have written. They are so much captivating that I make sure to recommend or even share it among my friends. It could be even kept as a source of information where people can refer it for some academic purposes.

Being introduced to the ways of creating blogs and why should it be created we learnt the process of making our own blog. It was new to most of us and we were quite excited about that. To create any kind of blogs we first need to have a google account by going through the website www.gmail.com  which is a must. After that we had to go the blog address which is www.blogger.com  then create a title (Teacher as an ICT facilitator) and then an address to that title. For example, teachersasanictfacilitator.blogspot.com.

We were then asked to change the theme and make the blog attractive. There were a lot of links one of them was ‘tags or labels’ which was for us to view the key point and also for the audience. We even have the full control of who all can read or view our blogs and regarding the comments as well.  We now have to maintain the blog and write reflections regarding the ICT module. This is one of the blogs and I hope it would be helpful to those reading my blog. Happy reading!


6 comments:

  1. It is right that Blogs can be maintained either on a daily basis or the other way around and People all around the world uses this kind of internet tool to be easily accessible and to convey their messages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, as you said, blog i also never created the blog till i was assigned to do it. Thank you for sharing the important ways of using blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you have also created blog which I think, it will inspired your students as well as others to create a blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Useful reflections are being reflected in your reflection which actually prolonged my interest while reading the piece. Systematically arranged information with simple language usage. Loved reading it. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well reflected author. I enjoyed reading your blog and i could learn in depth about the blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have reflected very well about blog. Which we were using and posting on it. And you have shared many ideas and information about blog, which I haven't heard before.good job

    ReplyDelete